Wednesday, August 1, 2007

JustN: Black Cotton is on ALLHIPHOP.com.........WOW!


Ok, so I am doing my ususal internet surfing. I hop on ALLHIPHOP.com and notice that everyone is drilling me and my post about Dwayne Jr. (Lil Wayne) being overated and no being a superstar and the specific song "Outstanding."

Then I look to the left to see what other new music has been posted and BOOM!

BLACK COTTON - SO LAVISH

Wow, my mouth hit the floor. Go check out the track, and please leave a comment!
I can't believe it yall. Yes after all this hard work, PEOPLE ARE FINALLY TAKING NOTICE! THE QUESTION IS, Will you? BC WILL GET ON It's just a matter of time!

A&R's Get at THEM....you will not regret it!

Download It Here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hes not only next to game but hes next to one of the greatest rappers the south has ever seen