Monday, September 3, 2007

TreyPeezy.com presents... MixtapeWeekly.com #1


That's right yall. MixtapeWeekly.com is here, and it's my own mixtape series I am doing. Featuring all the hottest NEW NEW! If you noticed I have been slacking on posting music lately, mainly because I have been working on these mixtapes for the past few weeks. Now you will be able to enjoy a full cd of the music I would usually post individually. Check the track listing and get yours now MIXTAPEWEEKLY.com!


1. T-Pain ft. Dream & Akon - Bartender (Remix)
2. Swizz Beats ft. Jermaine Dupri - Top Down (Remix)
3. 50 Cent ft. Robin Thicke - Follow My Lead
4. Currensy ft. Lil Wayne - My House
5. Ludacris - I Get Money (Freestyle)
6. Little Brother - Cool As A Fan
7. Chrisette Michelle - Let's Rock (Marrel Remix)
8. Lupe Fiasco - Wherever I Go (Live)
9. J. Holiday - Never Had It
10. Jazzy - Be With U
11. Gorilla Zoe ft. Young Jeezy, Big Boi, Jody Breeze, Rick Ross, Yung Joc & Block - Hood Nigga (Remix)
12. Fabolous ft. Jagged Edge & Lil Mo - Make Me Better (TreyPeezy.com Remix)
13. Kanye West ft. Lil Wayne - Barry Bonds
14. Plies - 1 Mo Time
15. Dream - Shawty Is Da Shit
16. Keyshia Cole ft. T.I., Missy Elliott, Notorious B.I.G., Lil Kim & Young Dro - Let It Go (TreyPeezy.com Remix)
17. Chuka ft. Qamey - One Drank (Prod. by KnightWritaz )
BONUS TRACK: Black Cotton - Ah Ah Ah

GET YOURS HERE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Props from Scotland!

Keep up the work, son. Loving what you do!

Hack

TreyPeezy.com said...

Wow, all the way from SCOTLAND! Wow, thanks that means a lot! I am so glad you enjoy the site!