Wednesday, June 20, 2018

The Hip Hop Snack Podcast - Ep 15 :: The King Tut Ric Flair Episode

Sorry for missing in action but thanks to the homie Tak & Cliff for inspiring me to re-release this mixtape that I did back in 2011. Turn the volume up loud and hit the play ▶ button as I continue feeding you the culture on The Hip Hop Snack Podcast.

READ MORE

Tracklist
01. TreyPeezy.com & Ric Flair Intro
02. French Montana - Shot Caller (ft. Diddy & Rick Ross) (Remix)
03. Plies - Just (The Tip) (ft. Jeremih & Ludacris)
04. R.O.D. - She Can Get It
05. ScHoolboy Q - My Hatin' Joint
06. Ace Hood - Realist Livin (ft. Rick Ross)
07. T.I. & Trick Daddy - Niggas In Paris (Remix)
08. Drake - Take Care (ft. Gil Scott-Heron & Rihanna)
09. Big Sean - 100 keys (ft. Rick Ross & Pusha T) (Remix)
10. Dre Trav & Ez Pennybagz - Dwell
11. Strong Arm Steady - Classic
12. Fat Joe - Another Round (ft. Chris Brown)
13. T.I. - Pyro
14. Wale - Chain Music
15. Emanny - Young & Ready (ft. Jadakiss)
16. Red Cafe - Let It Go (Dope Boy) (ft. Diddy)
17. Lloyd Banks - Shock The World (ft. Swizz Beatz)
18. Wale - Slight Work (ft. Big Sean)
19. Royce Da 59 - My Own Planet (ft. Big Sean & Ric Flair) (TreyPeezy.com Remix)
20. R.O.D. - Blow My High
21. NWA - Gangsta Gangsta
22. Tha Outfit - Like My Bass (ft. iamsu!, Mike Dash E, Symba & Smoovie Baby) (Cmix)
23. Pleasure P - I Love Girls
24. Eric Sermon - Ain't Me (ft. Rick Ross)
25. LL Cool J - Luv U Better
26. Big K.R.I.T. - Money On The Floor (ft. 8Ball & MJG)
27. Asap Rocky - Peso
28. Wale - Lotus Flower Bomb (ft. Miguel & Raheem DeVaughn) (TreyPeezy.com Remix)
29. Busta Rhymes - Why Stop Now (ft. Chris Brown)
30. BONUS :: K-DEEz - Feel Inside




DOWNLOAD/STREAM THIS EPISODE NOW


No comments: