Friday, March 2, 2018

The Hip Hop Snack Podcast - Ep 12 :: The SD's Neo Soul Tuesday Mixtape Episode

On this episode I bring back a mixtape that I did for my homie Omar of The Goods Mag back in 2012. He hit me up to do this tape and to make it full of Neo-Soul to promoting his Neo-Soul Tuesday events in downtown San Diego. Hit the play ▶ button already and turn the volume up to the max as I continue to feed you the culture on The Hip Hop Snack Podcast.



Tracklist

01. Episode Intro (featuring production by The Ambiance Beats)
02. Common ft. Bobby Caldwell & Erykah Badu - Open Your Light (@TreyPeezy.com Soulfix)
03. A Tribe Called Quest - Find A Way
04. March 2012 Birthday (Interlude)
05. Musiq Soulchild - Just Friends
06. Goapele - Closer
07. Rhian Benson ft. Dwele - Say How I Feel (Remix)
08. Dwele - Subject
09. Floetry - Lay Down
10. D'Angelo - Me And Those Dreamin' Eyes Of Mine
11. Les Nubians - Makeda
12. Robin Thicke - Lost Without You
13. D'Angelo - Lady (TreyPeezy.com Live Soulfix)
14. Alicia Keys - You Don't Know My Name
15. Erykah Badu - Other Side Of The Game (Live)
16. The Roots ft. Erykah Badu - You Got Me
17. Anthony Hamilton - Comin' From Where I'm From
18. Erykah Badu - On And On
19. Dionne Farris - Hopeless
20. Jill Scott - A Long Walk
21. Mary J. Blige - My Life
22. Bilal - Soul Sista
23. Kem - Love Calls
24. BONUS - BJ The Chicago Kid - Good Luv'n





DOWNLOAD/STREAM THIS EPISODE NOW

No comments: