Thursday, October 26, 2017

TreyPeezy.com Podcast - DJ Tap.10 Mix (@tap10)

I came across this dope Yay Area mix from DJ Tap.10 on the 1's and 2's a few days ago when I was trolling on SoundCloud. I hope you enjoy the mix as much as I did.

Tracklist:

French Cuffs - Trackademicks
Packages & Parcels - Trackademicks
iPhone & a Gmail - Iamsu!
Give Up The Goods - 1-O.A.K. feat. Shady Nate
Check It Out - B-Legit feat. E-40 & Kurupt
Town S#!t - Whoridaz feat. Saafir
Jus Riden - Saafir
Millionaire Status - J. Stalin feat. R.O.B.
Devil’s Team - NEF The Pharaoh feat. Mozzy
The Dream - Trackademicks feat. Whiz
Hurricane (TAP.10 Blend) - The Click
Don’t It Feel Good - 1-O.A.K.
Not My Job - Mac Dre
I Want You Back - Raphael Saadiq feat. Teedra Moses
You Never Knew - Hieroglyphics
Enjoy U’r Self - E. Fields feat. J. Stalin
Lost & Found - 1-O.A.K.
Let It Go (TAP.10 Blend) - Keyshia Cole feat. Missy Elliott
Keep It On The Real - 3xKrazy
Swing My Way - Kamaiyah
No Job (On The Mob) - YMTK

No comments: