Thursday, February 10, 2011

BC Mixtape: @TreyPeezy .com Presents - Sexitude Vol. 3 2011


GREAT Valentines Gift here. Just add ya lil flowers with it fellas and I guarantee you will make a baby this weekend! Please REBLOG THIS!

Promote This Link (cd tracks zipped):
http://hulkshare.com/54kf4risrt4p

Tracklisting:
 01. Gangster Of Love Since I Seen't You
02. My Lova
03. Love Is Stronger Than Pride (TreyPeezy.com Remix)
04. U Already Know
05. Mary Jane (All Night Long) (Remix)
06. Sex Music
07. Make It Last Forever (TreyPeezy.com Remix)
08. Emotional
09. Hillary
10. Just Kickin It
11. Please Don't Go (Remix)
12. You Won't Be Lonely (Interlude)
13. Scratchin Me Up
14. Nice & Slow
15. Heaven
16. Bump & Grind (Old School Remix)
17. Love Down (Interlude)
18. Nothing Like Loving You
19. I Luv My Baby Mama
20. Open Your Eyes
21. Only One
22. Dime Struck

Listen to the ipod mix here (1 long mp3 track):http://www.4shared.com/audio/c8veenTj/TreyPeezy_Presents_-_Sexitude_.html 


 Previously: TreyPeezy.com Presents... @iamSU! - The Twitter Mixtape 2011 (#iamSUTheTwitterMixtape)

BC up!

my FACEBOOK & BC FACEBOOK!

my TWITTER & BC Twitter!

No comments: