Friday, April 9, 2010

TreyPeezy.com Presents MixtapeWeekly.com #11 (April 2010)


First off GREEDY you are stupid for leaving crazy ass messages on my Voice Mail. When are you going to learn (enjoy the intro you all)! It's crazy on Weds I went home and was like let me get on the tables just to practice for this private party I am DJing at TONIGHT in Vegas. So I said let me just record it since I am messing around. Well....guess what you are about to download, yep, the shhhh I recorded. I also did something different on this one, I actually put on some classics just to throw it back a little.

Enjoy this new MixtapeWeekly.com (Just in time for the weekend)!

-Ya boy DOT COM!

Tracklist:
01. Lloyd Banks - Beamer, Kim, Chevy (Feat. Red Cafe, Manio & Joel Ortiz) (TreyPeezy.com Remix)
02. Sean Garrett - Girls On Girls (Feat. T-Pain & Lil Wayne)
03. Freekey Zekey - Home Too U (Feat. Verse Simmonds)
04. Fabolous - Tonight (Feat. Red Cafe)
05. Lil Wayne - Lights Off (1999 Classic)
06. Cassidy - Henny N Bacardi (Feat. Swizz Beatz)
07. Maino - Ga Ga Ga
08. Laroo Tha Hard Hitta - Lights, Camera, Action (Feat. Mic Conn & Brimstone)
09. Red Cafe - I'm Ill (Feat. Ryan Leslie, Lloyd Banks & Claudette Ortiz) (Remix)
10. Erk Tha Jerk - Right Here (Feat. Tank & J. Valentine) (Remix)
11. Rick Ross - Sweet Life (Feat. John Legend)
12. Snoop Dogg - Gangsta Luv (Feat. Mayer Hawthorne) (G-Mix)
13. Q-Tip - Vivrant Thing (Feat. Missy Elliot & Busta Rhymes) (Remix) (1999 Classic)
14. Diddy - Do You Like It, Do You Want It (Feat. Jay-Z) (1999 Classic)
15. Fat Joe - Ha Ha (Slow Down Son) (Feat. Young Jeezy)
16. Rick Ross - Fontainebleau (Freestyle)
17. Gucci Mane - Lemonade (Feat Trey Songz, Fabolous, Nicki Minaj) (Remix)
18. Crucial Conflict - Hay (1998 Classic)
19. Mariah Carey - Inseparable (Feat. Trey Songz) (Remix)
20. Rick Ross - Angels (Feat Rick Ross) (Verse 2) (TreyPeezy.com Remix)
21. Erykah Badu - Window Seat
22. Alicia Keys - Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)
23. Diddy - Hello Good Morning (Remix) (Feat. T.I. & Rick Ross)
24. Too Short - Couldn't Be A Better Playa (2003 Classic)

No comments: