Friday, March 12, 2010

TreyPeezy.com Presents MixtapeWeekly.com #10 (March 2010)



I have been meaning to drop this for a few days. Well here you go, something something to listen to! Enjoy your weekend! -TPeezy Dot

01. MixtapeWeekly.com #10 Intro
02. Rihanna ft. Lil Kim - So Hard (Remix)
03. Trey Songz - So Hard (Remix)
04. Short Dawg ft. Lambo Lux - Ego
05. Snoop Dogg ft. Jay-Z - I Wanna Rock (Remix)
06. Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be
07. Jay Sean - Ride It (Prod. by Alan Sampson)
08. Dirty Money ft. Drake - Hurt
09. Drake - Money
10. Rhymefest ft. Phonte - Say Wassup
11. 50 Cent - Baby By Me (DJ Triple Threat Award Tour Remix)
12. Jaheim ft. Jadakiss - Ain’t Leaving Without You (Remix)
13. Trey Songz - Say Aah (Ted Smooth Remix)
14. Snoop Dogg ft. The Dream - Luv Drunk
15. Clipse ft. Pharrell & Nicole Hurst - Counseling
16. Joell Ortiz ft. Novel - Kawl Me
17. Tha Dogg Pound ft. Snopp Dogg & A-Dubb - Rollin N a Drop Top
18. Clipse ft. Cam'Ron & Pharrell - Popular Demand (Popeyes)
19. Nicki Minaj - Getting Paid
20. Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind (TreyPeezy.com Exlcusive)
21. Mariah Carey - Candy Bling
22. Mariah Carey ft. T-Pain - I Remember
23. Amerie ft. Trey Songz - Pretty Brown
24. Trey Songz ft. Usher, Dondria, Willie of Day26 & Keri Hilson- Invented Sex (TreyPeezy.com Remix)
25. Papoose - Paid A Grip
26. Uncle Murda ft. Swizz Beatz & ATM - Burning Up
27. Nicki Minaj ft. Lil Wayne - Gets Crazy
28. Waka Flocka Flame ft. Rick Ross - O Lets Do It
29. Rick Ross ft. Birdman - Got A Bitch
30. Rick Ross ft. Chrisette Michele - Mafia Music 2
31. BONUS THROWBACK 1995 - Mary J. Blige ft. LL Cool J - Mary Jane (All Night Long) (Remix)

Download Full CD Link: HERE!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat hosting[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or little-understood avenues to build an income online.

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that meticulous model. The prices as regards the sneakers are about 190 pounds on every page. But for all I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm really into shoes and I was digging as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are around 210 dollars everwhere. But for all I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you dispatch, intention look progressive for the duration of more related articles in a jiffy as its united of my pick issue to read.