Friday, October 10, 2008

Instrumentals101.com: Exclusives 10-10-08


Exclusives Just Posted:
Kanye West - Electric Touch
M.I.A. ft. Jay-Z - Boyz (Remix)
Busta Rhymes - Arab Money (Remix) (Feat. Ron Browz & Rick Ross)
Drake - Sooner Than Later
Holly Rae - Make It Back (Prod. Scott Storch)
Sterling Simms - Piece Of My Love
Pretty Ricky - Shonin'
Slim (of 112) - When We Dance [Prod. Ryan Leslie]
Pleasure P (Of Pretty Ricky) - Yup (Prod. C-Major)
Slim (Of 112) - Good Lovin (Feat. Ryan Leslie)(Prod. Next Selection)
Craig David - Insomnia (Prod. Jim Beanz)
Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love (Prod B M Cox)
Sway - Silver & Gold (Ft Akon)
Frankie J - Please Dont Go Girl
Shareefa - Ooh Ahh
Andre Merritt - Disturbia (Ft Chris Brown)
John Legend - Quickly (Ft Brandy)
John Legend - It's Over (Teddy Riley Remix)
T.I. - Propane (feat Ricco Barrino)
Three 6 Mafia - I Got (Ft Pimp C)
Juelz Santana - I Can't Feel My Face (Feat.Lil Wayne)

Hip Hop Instrumental Just Posted:
I-20 - Down South (Instrumental)
Jim Jones - Good Shit (Instrumental)
T.I. - No Matter What (Instrumental)
Lil Wayne-Lollipop (Instrumental)
Plies - Bust It Baby (Instrumental)
Back In The Lab (Instrumental)
Smoke It (Instrumental)
What A Job - Devin The Dude(Instrumental)
Stomp - Lil Kim (Instrumental)
Beanie Sigel - Gutted(Instrumental)
The Game - Why You hate The Game (Instrumental)
I don't give a fuck - Cassidy (Instrumental)
Against All Odds - Trae (Instrumental)
And the winner is - Jay Z Rock Boys (Instrumental)
Art of story telling - DJ Drama (Instrumental)
Ayo Technology - 50 Cent ft. JT (Instrumental)
Beanie Sigel - Go Low(Instrumental)
Birdman - Make Way(Instrumental)
Beanie Sigel - You Aint Ready For Me(Instrumental)
DJ Drama - No More(Instrumental)
Prinz - Gun Talk (Instrumental)
Gotta eat - Flo Rida (Instrumental)
I'm a G - Yung Joc (Instrumental)
Lupe Fiasco - Go Baby(Instrumental)
Money to blow - Speedknot Mobstaz (Instrumental)
Paul Wall - 26'(Instrumental)
Papoose - Fitted Hat Low (Instrumental)
Smack that - Akon (Instrumental)
Street Money - Rick Ross (Instrumental)
Impossible - Kanye West (Instrumental)
Cali is Active - Tha Dogg Pound(Instrumental)
Child Of The Ghetto - Cam'ron(Instrumental)
Hip Hop Lives - KRS-ONE & Marley Marl (Instrumental)

R&B Instrumentals Just Posted:
Dwele - A Few Reasons (Truth Pt. 2) (Prod. Nottz) (Instrumental)
Beyonce - If I Were A Boy (Instrumental)
Mariah Carey - Bye Bye (Instrumental)
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love (Instrumental)
Danity Kane - Damaged (Instrumental)
Ashanti - The Way That I Love You (Instrumental)
Alicia Keys - Like You'll Never See Me Again (Instrumental)
Ray J-Sexy Can I (Instrumental)

Digital Full Versions (Accapella , Instrumental , Dirty , Clean) Just Posted:
Beyonce - Single Ladies (Put A Ring) Main Instrumental Acapella
Plies - Put It On Ya Clean Instrumental
Beyonce - If I Were A Boy Main Instrumental
Dwele - A Few Reasons (Truth Pt. 2) (Prod. Nottz) Main Instrumental

Download all these and more NOW

No comments: